Welcome to Day 4 of the simpli sisters self-care challenge!
How did day 3 go? Did you find it hard to complete the challenge? We are now officially half-way done! Have you started making any changes in your life?
Today, we are focusing on social self-care.
Social self-care “involves having a supportive network of people you can turn to when you need uplifting, guidance, or someone to talk to. Social connections create a sense of belonging and acceptance”
Benefits of social self-care:
- When caring for ourselves, we’re better members of society
- Feelings of belonging
- Having a lifeline when needed
Your challenge today is to complete one social self-care task. Remember to share a picture on Instagram with #simpliselfcare and tag us, @simplisisters.
Here are some ideas to get you going:
- Call/visit with relatives
- Have a family dinner
- Invite friends over
- Reach out to someone you miss
- Introduce yourself to someone new
- Join/start a book club or weekday walk
See you tomorrow for Day 5!